Escape to our rural retreat which is perfectly situated above Seaton, Devon. Our holiday bungalow is fully equipped. We are happy to welcome well-behaved pets.
Our beautiful bungalow has a main bedroom with a king size bed, which can be separated into two single beds. The lounge also has two single beds that don't impinge on the sitting and TV area. Although we supply your duvets, blankets, and bed linen, we do ask that you supply your own towels.
The large kitchen/livingroom features an:
Electric Cooker - Microwave - Fridge/Freezer - Gas Fired Aga™ Cooker (used in the early Spring and late Autumn)
For your convenience, a washing machine is available upon request and there is no charge for your gas and electricity usage in our central heated and double glazed property. On evenings, you are able to sit back and relax in front of the satellite television with a full Sky Sports™ package and a VCR/DVD player included. The West Ridge Bungalow features include:
- Housekeeping and Services - Iron and Ironing Board, Bed Linen included, Fuel and Power included, Pets Allowed, Cot, High Chair, No Smoking
- Location Type - Coastal, Rural
- Accessibility - Car Required
- Bedrooms - One Double Bedroom, One Large Sitting Room with 2 Single Beds Available
- Parking Available - Spacious Off Road Parking
- Other Facilities - Bathroom with Shower, Separate Toilet, Kitchen, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Toaster, Oven, Grill, Free Wi-Fi with Internet Access, Wireless Broadband
- Entertainment - TV (Satellite), DVD Player
- Leisure Equipment - Patio Furniture, Enclosed Garden/Play Area
- Activities Within a 20-Minute Drive Of the Property - Fishing, Outlet Shopping, Theatre, Tennis, Golf, Horse Riding, Walking, Cycling, Pub/Bar and Corner Shop Within One Mile, Local Water Sports, Sailing, Swimming (Indoor Pool), Canoeing, Kayaking
Our idyllic location means that we look over the stunning countryside of Devon, and enjoy our own large enclosed meadow beyond the gardens, where you can exercise your dogs. The bungalow is a in top condition and we ensure that comfort and cleanliness is second to none. We take bookings from Saturday to Saturday for one, two, or three week stays. Our rates start from £250 in March rising to £650 in high Summer. You can contact Hildegard Fox on 01297 22398 for further information.