If you’re looking for the ideal holiday consider West Ridge Bungalow. Our charming, self-contained, bungalow is surrounded by more than an acre of breathtaking gardens, is just a mile from the coast and has earned 3 stars from Visit Britain. While Fairlight may get all the press when it comes to the South Coast our corner of the world in Devon has been officially designated a World Heritage Site (the only one in England). When you’re looking for the ultimate cheap holiday accommodation consider West Ridge.
The Multiple Features of our Fully Equipped Bungalow
West Ridge holiday bungalow is equipped with plenty of amenities to make your stay comfortable and memorable. After a full day of seeing the sites sit back and enjoy an evening of movies or complimentary Sky Sports. But that’s just the beginning. We also provide:
- Plenty of off road parking.
- Sleeping for 4 adults.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Spare cot for that extra guest.
- Enclosed play area for the kids.
We also allow pets, although we don’t allow smoking. In many ways West Ridge may be the perfect bungalow to rent in that you’re sure to find:
- Peace and Quiet: Few places on the coast are as laid back as the countryside surrounding West Ridge. When you sit in the garden in the morning or evenings you’ll hear the birds and the leaves rustling in the breeze and little else.
- Idyllic Location: While the area doesn’t carry the name recognition of a place like Fairlight the vistas you’ll enjoy are second to none. Crisp breezes off the water and some of the freshest, cleanest air in the British Isles will have you loving life.
When you choose West Ridge you’re choosing the ultimate in self catering bungalows and first-class holiday accommodation. You’re sure to be charmed into returning again and again and we’ll be waiting here to greet you when you do.